Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Next...

I have been loving the posts, updates, comments and books! Sorry my commenting has been MIA... my home computer died and my days at work have been shockingly busy. I did enjoy SPEAK. I think it addressed difficult topis in an appropriate and insightful way. Books where there is triumph even in the face of great adversity are often favorites for me. Great pick Mare.

Ok, so next up to pick a book is..... Catherine Ross. Catherine and I lived together here in DC at the BYU Barlow center. Now she lives with her adorable husband and gorgeous baby girl in Minnesota. So...Catherine R....what book are we all reading next??

(I will try to be better about commenting in the near future, probably when Congress decides what to do about the bail out bill)

No comments: