Friday, April 3, 2009

NEW Book!!!

Sorry, guys.....just one of the many things that has slipped my mind these days....

Okay, so for my pick, I'm going with some young adult fiction. This is an old favorite of mine. I first read it MANY years ago...like junior high, I think, and I even went to a discussion group attended by the author. It was cool. Moving on, the book is:
The Only Alien on the Planet

By Kristin D. Randle
If you can't find it at the library, half.com has a bunch for $0.75 plus $3.49 in shipping if you feel that is worth your while. Oh, and it's also being re-released this year with new cover art - which, incidently, I'm not so crazy about....
Anyway, go at it!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Confession time: I'm still on page 172 of "Shadow of the Wind." I have more than two-thirds of it to finish it before it's due at the library on Tuesday . . . and that's my last chance because I already renewed it twice.

Thank you Heather, for choosing a relatively short book.

Catherine said...

I just got the book from the library. I am just finishing another book i was reading first than on to this one!! I am excited for something new!

Mandy said...

I'm excited! As soon as I finish the book I am reading now I will start on this one.